It’s all about you.
Micro needling with the Dermapen 3 is a very safe and effective alternative to injectables and invasive lasers. The results are long term and the recovery time is minimal. This cost effective, non-invasive, non-injectable skin rejuvenation treatment targets a diverse range of skin concerns. The Dermapen itself is a micro needling device that uses microscopic needles between 0.25mm and 2mm.
Micro Needling is derived from ancient acupuncture and mesotherapy. During the treatment, the pen is gently glided over the skin while tiny punctures are created within the epidermis and dermis that encourage the skin’s own natural healing response, leading to the production of collagen and elastin.
Some of the benefits of Micro Needling include:
- Stimulates the production of collagen, tightening the skin
- Reduces the appearance of crows feet and lip lines
- Reduces the appearance of forehead lines and frown lines
- Assists in the absorption of cosmetic products
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and chicken pock scars
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Helps with rosacea by strengthening the skin
Micro needling treatments not only target specific imperfections but also provide an overall rejuvenation of the skin. The needling process improves micro-circulation in conjunction with collagen and elastin formation beneath the skin to thicken the dermis, reducing wrinkles. You will notice improved skin texture, more even skin tone and an overall brightness to your skin. Undergoing a series of Micro needling treatments will not only provide visible results to the entire appearance of your skin, but it will slow down the signs of aging.
Please call to make appointment with one our experienced Therapist to discuss if the treatment is right for you.