Warm Bamboo Massage is a beneficial treatment for both the client and the therapist. The warming sensation felt by the client while the sticks glide over the body can slow down respiration to evoke a deeper relaxation to relieve stress, tension and help release endorphins to promote relaxation and reduce pain, leaving the client energised and full of vitally.
As well as the warm comforting, relaxing feeling a client can feel having a bamboo massage, using the bamboo sticks allows the therapist to penetrate deeper into the underlying tissue to trigger tension points or aid in the breakdown of cellulite in the subcutaneous/connective layer. The bamboo sticks easily mould to the body`s natural contours to give smoother, sleeker looking skin and texture as it improves the circulation and helps with lymphatic drainage to get rid of those cellulite lumps and bumps.
Benefits to the client:
- Helps to relieve stress and build up tension all over the body.
- Can improve the skins texture and tone due to improving the circulation.
- Can help break down the fat deposits and with lymphatic drainage eliminate cellulite and toxins.
- It can increase joint and muscle flexibility.
- Increases levels of energy after reaching deep relaxation.
- Can promote a restful sleep and may help with sleeping disorders to calm the mind.
- We are recommending this massage before RF body treatments for better results .
Bamboo massage can help with medical conditions such as:
- Arthritis due to the warming sensation and increasing the blood flow
- Back ache due to the stretching and rolling of the muscles and the heat from the bamboo sticks
- Respiratory problems due to the calming, relaxing nature of treatment that slows respiration
- Headaches/migraines as the treatment releases stress and tension